Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Year - Goodbye 2013




Oh my... I cannot believe 2013 is over already!! And I can't believe how much has happened this year...  It's always a bit overwhelming looking back on time gone by, don't you think?

This year feels like such a journey. It was the year in which I started this blog. The year in which I photographed the sky (for three whole months! ;). The year in which I wrote my first tutorials and got many lovely responses. The year in which I had to undergo surgery for the first time in my life. The year in which I rather spontaneously decided to visit Oxford again after five years of absence, and also traveled to lovely Denmark and wonderful Sweden. It was the year of two funerals and one birth.

So yes: 2013 feels more like a journey than previous years. It was filled with pain and love and sadness and joy. I learned a lot. I feel like I'm on the brink of another phase in my life, although I do not know what that next phase might be. But that's alright. Maybe I'll find out in 2014. Maybe I won't. Either way: onward we go! :)

Goodbye 2013. You were wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment