Monday, January 5, 2015

My Word of the Year 2015


Hey guys! Remember how I explained last year how I prefer choosing a Word of the Year over New Year's resolutions? I love the thought of a word bringing some kind of guidance throughout the year, helping me to set goals and make decisions in a certain spirit.

So my Word of the Year for 2013 was freedom, and last year I chose adventure. And boy, did I get more adventures than I bargained for in 2014… I basically saw my whole life fall apart, had to sell my home, switched jobs and moved to another town - all within 8 months time! It was a lot to deal with in one year, I can tell you that…

So 2014 left me in pieces - bummer. But there's nothing I can do about that anymore. Now I'm counting on 2015 to give me a chance to rediscover what makes me truly happy and pursue new paths. I'm in desperate need to retake control over my life, reset my goals and redefine who I am. And I would like to be as creative as I possibly can in the process.

So my word for 2015 is re-create, and I hope it will bring me inspiration and guidance.

Now let's go find out what 2015 has in store for us, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment